One of the most attended blockchain events took place at Ibadan University on 7th September 2019. The CampusBCAT 2019 event was well attended and saw a huge number of students attend and participate.
The campus tour includes a visit to a total of five universities across Nigeria that will see a number of key players in the blockchain and crypto space in Nigeriaparticipate.
The participants at the event include:
- Chinedu Obidiegwu – Marketing and Community Lead, Luno Nigeria
- Franklin Peters – Founder & CEO, Bitfxt Technologies
- Tola Fadugbe – Founder, Crypto Masterclass
- Gud Talent Igwe – CEO, Sumo Bank
- Opakunle Omotayo – Africa Ambassador, Bitcore X
- Toritseju Kaka – Founder, EmpowermEOS and Community Manager, BOSCore
- Chiagozie Iwu – Founder, NaijaCrypto
- Ophi Rume – better known as Cryptopreacher
- Emmanuel Babalola – Secretary General of Stakeholders in Blockchain Technology Association of Nigeria, SiBAN
Over 2,000 have registered for the event.
The campus tour will take place in the following university:
- Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU)
- University of Ibadan
- University of Benin (Uniben)
- Covenant University
- University of Port Harcout
Students also got to win awards that included laptop bags, free data top ups, T-Shirts, smartphones and $150 prize money.